Here are a few of my recent favorites from my Pinterest feed. If you want to see the rest of my pins, check them out and follow me here.
1. Hotel Daniel in Vienna: Love the industrial vibe here that is tempered with high-end wood and a classy look.
2. Woman by Common Projects: I always go for a good wedge, and leather and wood are a favorite combination, especially when the woodgrain shows off nicely.
3. Uniform Wares by Six: This entire collateral line is beautiful. Six shows off the new watch line while keeping things clean and minimal.
4. Molecular Cuisine from ThinkGeek: I am often sucked into the science of food, and Molecular Gastronomy kits are the perfect way to dabble in this. The packaging of this kit is pretty nicely done, as well.
5. Femme Chair by Rik ten Velden: Designed using a single rope and sailor's knots, this chair is both simple and very textural.
6. Owl: By John Marsland - big thanks to sploit1058 for the source link! Wish I had a source for this (damn you, Tumblr!) - if you happen to come across it, please let me know. Just love the contrast as well as the content in this piece.